Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight, join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death
And the miracle of resurrection !!!!
So I'll toast every beat of my heart like a miracle.
I like your starry eyes
They yell, "Surprise, surprise!"
For you I'd count the salt under the sea
haha !!! random thoughts .
sch sucks ... friday worst day cause i overslept and most of my frens didnt come to school . so lonely . thank god still got joshua and rayen
NASRY, SHEIZAL , HIERRO ! COME BACK SCHOOL LAH ! I MISS YOU FUCKING PEOPLE LEH .. P.S the class is toooooo quiet without you guys .
take my hand cause iam reaching out to you baby , but will you take it ?
iam waiting . uncertainty fills me up . i want you but do you want me ?
i guess i can only dream of holding you close .
No comments:
Post a Comment