Thursday, July 30, 2009

Turn off this light, call my name

Don't talk, just ride

Who wouldn't let you be all about,

About me

I'm only trying to work this out

So, if you call me at all

Don't tell me that I'm ordinary

Cause I won't be passing you, please don't leave.

Oh, I hear you breathing on the line

Oh baby girl, I'm not your type

I'll leave you hurting every night

So I won't be coming back

Who wouldn't let me be all alone

Who wouldn't let me be all alone

Who wouldn't let you scream ohh to a soft pillow...



-FUCK EVERYTHING LAHH . CHIBYE . I HATE MYSELF LAH . CHIBYE CHIBYE CHIBYE CHIBYE CHIBYE . KNN . FUCK FUCK FUCK . blank blank blank blank . feeel so bloody blank .
write me up with your pen . my eyes wanna see your pen move acrosss the pages , write me a story . im tired of living , god . ARGH . WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY . DONT GO , PLEASE ... ARGH ... hahahahahaha , this sounds so pathetic man . like a cry baby . . nvm ... bye bye blog . i hate my blog i hate my life , i hate myself most of all . bye bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment